Support Earthling Ed’s projects through DonorBox or Patreon:
What's the impact?
Monitored Challenge 22 and VeganEasy signs ups from ‘Earthling Ed’ content tracked in a 12 month period: 33,248 unique sign ups to make the switch to vegan.
What am I supporting by making a one-off or monthly donation?
You are supporting both Ed and a full-time salaried staff member's work on the following breakdown, as well as allowing space for the development of future projects.
• Speeches and lectures ("You Will Never Look at Your Life in the Same Way Again | Eye-Opening Speech" - over 33.4 million accumulative views online across both Facebook and YouTube.
• Filmmaking: most recent project - Land of Hope and Glory, expanding further investigative work under Surge Media & Investigations.
• TEDx Talks (2 in total).
• Creating free resources (122 page free e-book '30 Non-Vegan Excuses and How to Respond to Them' - downloaded by over 50,000 vegans + '30 Days, 30 Excuses' video series).
• Educational videos.
• Multiple format street interviews, debates and conversations.
• Launching The Disclosure Podcast.
• Developing a platform for vegan education.
• Screening Land of Hope and Glory to university students.
• Outreach at universities.
• Speeches and lectures in universities/colleges to non-vegans (spoken in 1/3 of UK universities & 6 out of 8 Ivy League colleges).
• Guest lecturing at Harvard University, teaching a class on Animals as Commodities.
• Teaching classes in schools to under 16s on veganism and environmentalism.
• Global speeches (total accumulative number of speeches in a 12 month period: 71).
• Extensive research into the animal enterprises (e.g built LHG Facts Page: 6 months of research alongside the filmmaking process).
• Television & radio appearances/debates.
• Helping new vegans.
• Coaching new activists.
• Founding and directing Surge, development and direction of all campaigns, projects, resources and media.
• Founding and organising The Official Animal Rights March and working to turn it into a global event (succeeding in a growth of 2,500 participants in London in 2016 to 28,000 participants across the world in 2018).
• Developing, launching and directing Unity Diner, a vegan and non-profit diner in London (all profits go towards campaigning and building a brand new sanctuary for rescued animals).
• Developing a new sanctuary in the UK.
• Travelling the UK in The Big Vegan Activism Van for 7 + months.
• Running large-scale vegan advertising campaigns in the UK.
• Releasing undercover investigations (under Surge Media & Investigations).
• Building a strong core team and working on developing as a new animal rights organisation.
• Campaigning to ban fur from London Fashion Week (2016 - 2018), resulting in a 100% fur-free catwalk by September 2018.
• Creating and producing graphics, resources and leaflets (currently in development).
”My supporter community has allowed my activism to expand from street interview uploads on YouTube into everything above. To be able to broaden my work and reach so much has been incredibly rewarding and I cannot express my gratitude enough to everyone who has made this on-going progression possible. Due to the support I receive I am able to pay a full-time salaried staff member in order to keep my workload sustainable and new goals achievable.
I am constantly working on the development of new projects and ideas, with the aim of investing my support into ensuring as many people as possible are reached with the vegan message and that my work is always evolving and reaching more people.
I will remain forever grateful to the activists whose incredible work had such a life-changing impact on me, if it was not for them it's most likely I would still be culturally-indoctrinated myself, and therefore it feels only right that I give back to the world what I have received.
I’m incredibly honoured to have a community of people who value what I do, thank you so much for considering becoming a supporter of my work.
With gratitude - Ed”